On Saturday, I went to a hot spring named "kusamakura onsen"in Tensui. That day was very fine weather , a view from an open-air bath was so beautiful. Fields of a rice fields spreaded as far as the eye could see. I was heal very much by a fine view. Then I went to the restauran named "togenotyaya" in Aso and ate "dagojiru". "dagojiru" is miso soup contains many vegetables and dango, and it is so healthy and delicious. I enjoyed weekend very much.
On Sunday, I went to the "Hikarinomori" to shopping. I was so happy because I bought clothes.
On Monday, I stayed at home and studied Germany for lessons. It is so difficult but studying new language is fun.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like spa very much. I often go to spa with my family and friends. Spa makes my body and heart warm and relax.
I like dagojiru very much.
Post a Comment