
Today, I prepared supper. Because on 18th I practiced cooking for lesson, I wanted to review lesson and make my supper to my family. The menu is rice, miso soup of niboshi and grilled fish , "hourensou no gomaae" is mixed "hourensou" with "goma". While eating , my father said that this miso soup is delicious, but "hourensou no gomaae" is a little sweet. When I listened, I was very happy. Because he advised my dishes. I think that it is good for me to comment them exactly. But I dislike being said that it tastes awful many times…. So I will cook better next time!!
And I was very tired because preparing supper was for the first time. But I enjoyed cooking , and next weekend I'm going to make supper!!
And I was very tired because preparing supper was for the first time. But I enjoyed cooking , and next weekend I'm going to make supper!!
3 comments:
You cook very well.
It looks delicious.
I want to cook this menu.
You are a good cooker!
You are good at cooking. I want to eat the dish.
Post a Comment