skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
milky
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Apron☆
I bought an apron at last!!
I wanted to buy it for a long time. Because I didn't have it when I practice cooking at home..
So, I always put on my mother's apron.
And I want to cook put on new apron early when test ended, during spring vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
★Friend's Blogs★
Pukman
YUKA BLOG
Haetty's blog
Kinoko
Yuri'sdiary
なべかま日記。
★Other's Blog (KGU)★
Aya's Blog
Hiroko's Blog
★Labels☆
book review
(17)
cooking
(2)
cooking class
(4)
diary
(34)
driving school
(8)
Kumamoto
(2)
Lavin's class
(2)
link
(1)
pet
(1)
pictures
(29)
quick post
(16)
spreeder
(1)
Tomei's class
(2)
☆Kumamoto Links★
My favarite Spa "Ruri"
Kumamoto castle
Colored Leaves Spot in Kumamoto
Aso
Dondoco yu
☆Blog Archive☆
▼
2007
(23)
▼
February
(11)
Blog Check
Impression of Basic English ClassⅡd
Driving School
The Crane's Gift
The Prince of Egypt Brothers in Egypt
BABE The Sheep-Pig
KUMAMOTO
The Adventures of Sinbad the Sailor
Apron☆
The Day Before the Beginning of Spring
PINOCCHIO
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(44)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(14)
About Me♪
Mayuko
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment